Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mmmmm! (TILIL #1)


Doesn't that logo just bring a smile to your face? I'm tellin' ya, there is nothin' wrong with Chick-Fil-A. Nothin'. One pickle on a sandwich, and a smile at the counter. I've said it numerous times before, but I love the fact that the workers say, "My pleasure", instead of, "You're welcome". It's so subtle, but so sweet.

Seriously -- I love Chick-Fil-A. Maybe I should create a "Things I Love In Life" feature. Consider this entry #1.

I just created a new poll, even. Take it!

And now, I'm going to Chick-Fil-A.

UPDATE [6:52pm]: While eating at the Chick-Fil-A in Alexandria's Landmark Mall, something happened that hasn't happened to me in a mall food court in all of my decades of life: Jose, the nice, young, Chick-Fil-A employee, came out from behind the counter and checked on us. He asked if he could refill our drinks, or get us anything else at all. As if I needed another reason to love those folks!


2 comments:

  1. One thing to dislike about Chick-fil-A: That "closed on Sundays" B-S!

    Chickens are not Christians and I should be able to consume them at will!

    That said, on a drive from NJ to NC yesterday, we made sure to have lunch at a Chick-fil-A. Glad the chickens don't have to go to temple, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Yeah, nothing completes a road trip like some Chick-Fil-A. I almost drove to Delaware Park for the day just to hit A CFA off of 95 in Maryland... then, I realized that was, well, silly.

    As far as Christian chickens, I think the problem will be resolved as soon as the chickens can sell themselves. Me, I still want to lease out the franchises on Sundays, and take a huge cut!

    ReplyDelete