Saturday, July 24, 2010

The end begins now.

So, I decided I wanted the first word of this new blog to be "So". Check and mate.

I'm back to blogging. I've been inspired by various folks:

  • WashingTina, who is an entertaining blogger, and has received an amount of deserved press recently;
  • Robby Quarles, who just compared me to Perez Hilton, on Facebook (I'm choosing to infer that as a reference to my e-output, rather than anything else Mario has to offer, though I wouldn't mind trading bank accounts); and,
  • Matt Garber, who pointed out that it wouldn't really take any more effort than I'm already exerting, and could one day be profitable.

I may, eventually, get back into more long-form writing. Or, I may aggregate things that entertain me and thoughts I have. I tweet a lot, so maybe this will replace it. More likely, it'll just supplement it.

Basically, no promises -- just content.

Look out, Huffington Post.

1 comment:

  1. "I may, eventually, get back into more long-form writing."

    Like that novel you've been working on?

    ReplyDelete